Burnett County Wisconsin
homeemail pageprint pagerss

Go To Search
Burnett County Government Center
7410 County Road K
Siren, WI 54872
Where can I get a moving permit?
Moving permits are available through the Burnett County Highway Department in Siren, WI. Please contact Michael Hoefs, P.E. at 715-349-2285 x 1453. Please note there is a $50 non-refundable processing fee for this permit.More...

Highway Department

Show All Answers

1. What are the seasonal weight limitations?
2. Where can I report a road condition or problem?
3. Where can I get a driveway permit?
4. Where can I get a moving permit?
5. Where can I get a utility permit?