7410 County Road K
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Immunization has been called the most important public health intervention in history, after safe drinking water. It has saved millions of lives and prevented hundreds of millions of cases of disease.
In cooperation with the Wisconsin Immunization Program, we are dedicated to ensuring that all people are properly immunized against all vaccine preventable diseases.
Types of Services
- Infant and childhood vaccinations against 14 diseases
- Adult vaccinations
Call 715-349-7600 to request an appointment for immunizations.
Be sure to bring:
- Complete immunization record of the person getting shots and your ForwardHealth card if you are covered by Badger Care Plus
- A parent / legal guardian must accompany any minor child to sign the consent. If the parent / guardian is unable to come to the appointment, print, complete, and sign the Vaccine Administration Record and send it with the person accompanying the child
Fees are as follows:
- Children up to 19 years old - Free (donations appreciated if you are not covered by Badger Care Plus)
- Adults - Cost varies by vaccination